Nov 1, 2012

Food Photographer Natalia Lisovskaya | Moscow Russia

EQUIPMENT:  Camera 5D Mark II + EF 70-200 mm f/2.8L IS II USM.
ABOUT: I learned to be a photographer from the masters in Moscow (Russia). I've worked as a photographer for 7 years. I use the light from an impulse lightbox. [studio pictured below]

INSPIRATION: I find inspiration in flea markets, in old textures, in beautiful ingredients.
It's very important to me that my pictures are real: real food, real dish, real ingredients, real cooking. The real mood on memory :)

 
Lisovskaya's Studio
To see more of her work please visit {http://500px.com/l-i-s-k-a}

2 comments:

Olivia Heartelly said...

I’m out of words! I’m stunned and I don’t know what to say and if there is I don’t know how to let it all out. One word just one this is totally “Sublime”…
JeremyMerriam.com

Anonymous said...

I must thank you for the efforts you've put in writing this blog. I am hoping to view the same high-grade blog posts from you later on as well. In fact, your creative writing abilities has motivated me to get my own blog now ;)

Feel free to surf to my website: get info