SUBMITTING YOUR WORK
Have you recently shot an amazing session and want to share it? We love receiving submissions and we are constantly looking for amazing photographers to feature in our magazine. We are looking for interesting, high quality photos - but we also want to hear the story behind the photographs.
Read on to find out what we are looking for as well as what we are not looking for. Please ensure that you have a model release which gives permission to share the photos online.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
- High quality, professional looking photos
- Fresh, interesting photo sessions. Send us your very best!
- Any type of photography, except nudes
- Styled or concept photo shoots
- Include 200-400 words on the details/story behind the shoot
- Exclusivity - photos may not be posted on any other blog, besides your own.
- Studio showcase
- Photos with technical problems; out of focus, color casts, not properly exposed, etc.
- Photos that copy another photographers style or concept.
- Size your images to 400x600, 72 dpi.
- Send us enough of one session to tell a story, up to 15 images.
- Include any information about the subjects, the location, including links to hair stylists, props used, locations, etc.
- Please do not watermark the images.
- We are also looking for good, creative writers to submit articles on engaging, interesting and original topics related to photography, business, or marketing.
We cannot respond to every submission, but please don't feel discouraged. We keep all submissions on file. If you don't hear back, please submit again in a few weeks!
HOW TO SUBMIT YOUR IMAGES
Easy! Fill out the form below.